Great opportunity to lead a diverse team focused on improving the quality of life in Cape York for its families and the children.
About the Role
As Opportunity Hub Manager you will be responsible for all Opportunity Hub activities, within a dedicated team of professionals. You will offer individuals and families’ access to a range of tailor made products and services, to help address certain behaviours and assist with personal responsibility. This role is based in Community and it would be advantageous if you have lived or worked in a remote community before.
We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people to apply for this role which is working with Indigenous Australians in their communities to take opportunities for a better life.
Duties will include:
- Supervision of operational staff, assets, facilities and vehicles
- Promote community based activities and products throughout the community
- Motivate and lead holistic change initiatives
- Development and management of strategic community partners in support of the Objectives
- Role modelling positive behaviours by displaying values and positive leadership
Evidence of Blue Card and Police clearance will be required if successful
In addition, CYP offers a range of attractive incentives i.e. remote living allowance, retention bonuses, taxation incentives and ongoing professional development.